Aqua Med Dry Hydrotherapy
Patient Therapeutic Benefits Include:
- Increased blood circulation for better body health
- Decreased muscle tension for better movement
- Increased oxygen absorption for better energy
- Decreased muscular toxins for better injury recovery
- Increased release of endorphins for a feeling of well-being
- Decreased blood pressure for better circulatory health
- Increased muscular range of motion for better flexibility
What is dry hydrotherapy? Aqua Med Dry Hydrotherapy is a combination of time proven therapies of whirlpool treatments, heat and massage in a single system. You are fully clothed, comfortably supported and protected by a durable barrier while streams of heated water are directed to the treatment area of your body.
How will I feel during treatment? Many patients say they feel totally at ease with a deep sense of peacefulness. Others report a tingling sensation as circulation is increased. Everyone’s individual experience may vary; each sharing the same opinion that an Aqua Med treatment is WONDERFUL!!
Can dry hydrotherapy help me? Excellent results have been reported by healthcare professionals in relieving pain associated with conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, headaches, insomnia, stress, chronic pain, muscle spasms, sports related sprains and strains.
Geriatric Pain Study
Overall pain measurement decreased by 40% on average. Subjects showed a decrease in the number or strength of pain medication used. Aqua Med treatments were able to reduce low back pain in the elderly population.
“Give me KNOWLEDGE to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of HYDROTHERAPYfor better health and the wisdom to stayDRY”